My resolutions for 2009:
- A rocking year (checked)
- Consume very healthy diet (failed)
- Discipline Advisor duty (checked)
- Distinction for piano theory (failed)
- Excel in academic (half-checked)
- Exercise regularly (half-checked)
- Full scholarship (checked but no proof of black and white yet!)
- Handle problems wisely and optimistically (checked)
- Maintain good friendship (checked)
- Play the piano really well (half-checked)
- Read more (half-checked)
- Rocked with AAR (checked)
- Shop less, save money (checked, failed. LOL!)
- Slim down (Obviously, failed)
- Successful and memorable I.U. Day (checked)
- Study hard and smart (half-checked)
- Straight A's in trials (checked)
- Straight 1A's in SPM (Proceed to Resolution 2010)
- Sweet memories with Japanese friends (checked)
- Watch Malaysian Tennis Open finale live (checked)
- Watch ManUtd vs Malaysia live (checked)
- Wonderful 8th day of the 7th month (checked)
I can see there are more 'checked'sss. Hehe.
It is a tough year, not just for me but for everyone. Have SPM to face but with dropping results and unstable mood. Have family and friends to care about but with disappointing incidents at times. Have no-scholarship-no-future issue to deal with but lack of help and support. Am tired of everything but there are more to come, more to face.
Discovered many human qualities and I've learned a lot, oh well, still in a state of learning. Lessons of 2009:
- Attention seeker who wants to be under the limelight, using manipulation to get popularity, to show off whatever are unnecessary, in other term, childish!
- People who do not show appreciation and care but demand love in return, just does not deserve anything!
- Promises are made to be fulfilled, think twice before making one, empty promise is a lie!
- Dishonesty ruins a relationship, both love and friendship but lies are needed to protect ones, learn to make wise decision after rational thinking!
- Depression does not mean the end of one's life. Those who whine a lot and think pessimistically with I-am-so-pitiful-till-I-wanna-die thought, one word: stupidity!
- Those who spend without knowing how hard to earn a single cent, thriftless and ashamed!
- Jealousy does not worth a second. Instead of spending time feeling green-eyed, spare yourself with better things to do!
- Stepping into the world of adolescent, it is time to reach upon maturity thinking. Some people just tend to stay in the world of a 12 years old, how sad!
- High school allows us to hold some responsibilities. Those are minor only, but some carry irresponsible attitude and shrug off the duty, just like that!
- Hypocrisy, a hard thing to say. I feel that I am a hypocrite at times. Be yourself at every single moment, be a double-faced agent? That's so unprofessional.
- People pleasing, it still creeps in me. To do everything in my own will, sounds cool but perhaps, not possible all the time. Bear with everything you face and stop complaining!
I am not trying to judge anyone with the statements above, just things that happened are just ridiculous. I am who I am. You are who you are. Only I can judge me self and decide what is the best for me. So do you. Everyone has their own personal issues to deal it, and it is not you-are-not-me-then-you-would-not-know-how-I-feel.
♥Do not compare your life with others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.♥
Quote by Regina Brett who sent the forward email.
P.S. Jeremy, if you are reading this, I am the 93%!! Haha!