Monday, August 31, 2015

4 Words

Dear Blog, 

You know I always come to you when I need a medium to rant. I have a couple of updates, storing at my 'to blog' list. I guess I will have to wait to write them up some days after October. I saw a post on Facebook the other day and was tempted to write something down. Somehow the idea of sharing thoughts on Facebook or even 140 words on Twitter seem like an invasion of my privacy. The world still does not need to know what I think.


I don't know how.
I don't know why.
I don't understand though.
I am so lost.
I can't do this.
I can't help you.
Don't waste my time.
I'm not coming back.
I lied to you.
We are just friends.
I am seeing someone. [Updated on 24th January 2016]
I don't trust you. [Updated on 24th January 2016]
You are so stupid. [Updated on 3rd May 2016]


Inspired by true stories,
Wen Xin